Live Online - October 19 & 20, 2020
Available On-Demand - October 19 - November 30, 2020
Full Access Pass
Members - Early-Bird $599 ($899 after 8/31/20)
Non-Members - Early-Bird $999 ($1,299 after 8/31/20)
The 2020 Delaware Trust Conference is going high tech for the 15th Annual Edition of the popular event. Using the most advanced technology available, The Delaware Bankers Association will deliver a rewarding virtual conference experience for all attendees. These include:
- Great National Speakers – Including: Professor Sam Donaldson; Dana G. Fitzsimons, Jr., Jere Doyle, and many others!
- Expanded Flexible Schedule – In addition to virtual live conference sessions October 19th and 20th, all sessions will be available on-demand through November 30th. Attendees will be able to enjoy all the sessions – even those breakout sessions they had to choose between in the past!
- Longer Access to Credits – No need to cram all your credits into two intense days. Attendees will have until November 30th to attend sessions on-demand for full credit. Earn at least 15 credits, including 2 ethics credits!
- Easier Credit Processing – Online submission of continuing education credits! No more paper forms to fill out! l Greater Value – Full access registrations for DBA members are only $599 during the early-bird registration period ($899 after August 31st). Also, there is no additional cost for travel, lodging, or meals.
- Greater Interaction – The virtual chat rooms and discussion areas allow for greater interaction with other attendees. Attendees can also visit the virtual exhibition hall to meet sponsors and exhibitors.
- Four Informative Tracts:The National Spotlight; Delaware Specific; Multi-Jurisdictional / International; and, Ethics
Join these Great Sponsors...
Connolly Gallagher LLP
McCollom D'Emilio Smith Uebler LLC
Morris Nichols Arsht & Tunnell LLP
BNY Mellon Wealth Management
BMO Delaware Trust Company
Commonwealth Trust Company
The Northern Trust Company of Delaware
Belfint Lyons Shuman
Evercore Trust Company, N.A.
K&L Gates LLP
Weiner Benefits Group
Illinois Bankers Association What can you expect from a virtual conference? The short video below highlights the features of our platform provider: vFairs
Maryland Bankers Association
New Jersey Bankers Association
Ohio Bankers League
Western Bankers Association
What can you expect from a virtual conference? The short video below highlights the features of our platform provider: vFairs